Probably not your typical food blog post, but I like to cover all the bases of food! And I am here to share with you all the benefits of food in your life. Now as we all know breakfast in bed for your loved one is romantic, but when the sun goes down food can take the forefront as an erotic adventure.
Now this might sound backwards, but prior to beginning your sexy buffet you should consider using a set of older sheets. A set that if they get too messy you won’t mind just throwing away or washing and keeping for next time. And then it is time to plan and prepare your menu. Using a combination of foods that provide some physical benefits along with some that are just plain erotic is definitely the way to go. Not to mention, it helps to awaken all your senses, which can only help to intensify the experience.
- Bananas - while the obvious use is there, what you might not know is that the potassium in bananas provides better blood flow which will provide for more sensitivity, a more rigid penis for your man and enlarged clitoris for your woman. However, if you choose to go the more obvious route with this fruit, might I suggest washing it and using a condom to avoid any major discomfort or germs.
- Strawberries – Strawberries are a fruit that is high in antioxidants and vitamin c which again opens up the arteries and allows for better blood flow. They also help with an increased sperm count and a much more forceful orgasm for the man. Not too mention nothing sexier than feeding strawberries dipped in chocolate or whipped cream to your loved one, licking off any that might drip along the way.
- Chocolate – Chocolate is one of the greatest foods for aiding in a increased libido. Also, it’s various uses allows for many different options. Try chocolate pudding, spread it all over your loved one and go to town slowly licking it off little by little. Also, ladies, as a man it is an extreme turn on to watch you suck chocolate off of our fingers. Let’s our imaginations go wild as to what may be next!
- Ice - just slowly dripping it little by little on the belly, or rubbing it directly on the nipples or the nape of the neck is so hot. I mean come on, most of us can remember that steamy scene in 9 1/2 weeks right?
- Popsicles - just another example of something cold to drip onto your hot bodies to lick off and stimulate the erogenous zones. Not to mention, if you have a more adventurous partner a little penetration can offer some amazing new feelings within along with providing a simply delicious addition to the already tantalizing good eats that lie between your lady’s legs.
- Mangoes - one of the sweetest tasting and smelling fruit there is, just watch the juices run down your significant others chins as your feed it to them, then lick up all the juices paying special attention to their neck. I love the neck, and I know my wife loved soft kisses to her neck as well.
- Whipped Cream – a good homemade whipped cream is so classic, but still one of the best options out there. Nothing better than licking off a whipped cream bikini from you woman, or for ladies you could try licking off a whipped cream jock strap from your man.
These are just a few examples of fun foods you can play with in bed. You definitely should give some of these a try, I guarantee fun for all involved. Hey babe, you reading this and getting any ideas? Wink Wink!
Are there any foods you find erotic or fun to play with in bed?
Yes, I am jumping on this bandwagon a little late, but I cannot sit back any longer and keep my feelings in any longer. Martha Stewart I am here tell you that I am one of the many bloggers whom you offended with your recent comments.
Claiming that bloggers are not professionals and basically just plagiarise their ideas and put untested recipes on their blogs is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black! Don’t you think? I mean you have created an entire empire of stealing and exploiting other people’s recipes and craft ideas. Just look at your own show, when is the last time you even appeared without having a chef there next to you doing the recipes you are so proud to display? And, you may be creative, but there is no way you have cornered the market on all ways to utilize a pine cone in a craft project! I will always remember the day in the 90′s where you showed the world a new way to make a turkey, deep-fried? Nevermind the fact that the beautiful people of Cajun Country have been doing it for generations!
There are a lot of us bloggers who have gone to college, worked as chefs, and have artistic talents and integrity just like you claim to have. Giving each and every one of us just as many qualifications as you did when you started out. I think the biggest problem is that you are upset that your loyal followers are no longer just that, but have become your competition in your single-handedly created venue of “lifestyle” media and trends. Lest we not forget that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. I don’t understand why you have so much hatred in your heart. Perhaps it is greed, envy or just plain being a bitch, but seriously, get over yourself. You are not the be all and end all of all things fashion, crafts and food! Perhaps setting an example or being a mentor would be a more appropriate way to go.
Finally, you owe the blogging world a huge apology for your recent comments. I cannot fathom how one year you are giving a speech at a blogging convention and the next you are belittling and degrading all of them who once looked to you as the example and trendsetter. If you ask me, you have always been a hack and the only trend you started recently was being the only billionaire who could not buy their way out of prison!!! Have a nice day and may you some day find God in your heart and realize the errors of your ways.
I have so many fond memories of baking cookies at home with my mother as a child. We made so many different kinds, from chocolate chip, to peanut butter topped with a Hershey’s Kiss and my favorite apricot preserves sandwiched between two thin almond cookies dipped in chocolate! YUMMY!!!!! I think that today I might just have to bake up a batch of cookies with my little one and celebrate this awesome day. My biggest fear is actually having enough batter to make some actual cookies, I am a sucker for raw chocolate chip cookie dough. Especially, with the greatest tried and true recipe from Nestle Toll House!!!
Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 15 mins
- 9 mins
- 15 mins
This famous classic American cookie is a treat no matter what the age or occasion. Enjoy it with a glass of cold milk.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:
PREPARE dough as above. Divide in half; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Shape each half into 15-inch log; wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.* Preheat oven to 375° F. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
* May be stored in refrigerator for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 8 weeks.
FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 teaspoons water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.
What are your favorite cookies to bake or fondest memories of homemade cookies?
Today is National Hot Dog Day! It is the day that we celebrate one of America’s true culinary classics! Steeped in tradition from ballparks to backyard cookouts, the hot dog truly is one of our country’s iconic foods.
When I think of eating hot dogs, memories of my childhood take me back to the old Tiger Stadium and going to opening day with my father. I would impatiently wait for the vendor to come around with the hot dog cart, I like the steamed version better than getting the grilled one at the concession stands. The warm soft bun enveloping the magnificently tasting ballpark frank topped with mustard was always a symbol that the baseball season has begun! And yes, mustard not ketchup, belongs on hot dogs!
My other memories of delicious franks takes me to another Detroit tradition, the Coney Island Hot Dog. Even though it is named after a New York landmark, do not be mistaken it was created in Detroit at a landmark establishment named American Coney Island, founded in 1917 and still going strong. What is Coney Island Hot Dog? It is a hot dog, lightly grilled, served on a steamed bun and topped with a special chili sauce, onions and mustard. Probably, the greatest tasting wiener ever created. And for those of us living in other states now that miss the awesome taste of home, we can order it online through americanconeyisland.com and nationalconeyisland.com. I have done this, and it is worth the money to have coneys at your house in two days!
Now, I know that several cities have their own signature hot dog and all are delicious. That is the beauty of the hot dog. It is a blank canvas waiting to be transformed only by a person’s imagination and creativity. It would seem that the varieties are endless if you just let yourself go crazy when it comes to toppings. So, bite into a hot dog of your choice today and enjoy being taken back to a simpler time of your life! I for one am going to my local Sonic today where they are offering certain hot dog creations for one dollar in celebration of an American classic!
What is your favorite way to eat a hot dog?
Presented By ONEHOPE Wine Online Fifty Percent of Profits Go To Charity